Kamis, 05 Mei 2016

Long term or intraday trading ~ best forex trading robot software



Today I just want to give a few of my thoughts on long term or intraday trading. I do not want to put this question “To be or not to be” by trying to say which method is good and which one is bad. However, I can also say that I have my preferences and therefore I can be subjective in my reasoning. Now, if you expect to come to financial markets and make quick money I can tell you that you will get disappointed very fast. It is statistics. Most people get burned in Forex, stocks and commodities. There is countless number of reasons why this happens, but one thing that you have to be sure of is that gambling and trading are absolutely different concepts and should not be associated. 

From my own practice I see that one should learn to see the big picture first and only then develop some intraday trading strategies. If you do your own analysis you will find out that most newbie traders are interested in short term trading strategies. This as you may understand is connected with fast profits that those traders expect to get. 

As I said, I do not mean to say that long term trading is better than short term trading, but trading is a skill that has to be learned, which takes time to do. If you expect to be successful in intraday trading you have to be very sharp and have a lot of filters to filter out false daily signals that abound in the markets. I know that dealers with their optimistic messages about trading lure a lot of people to start trading. The former definitely make money, the latter surely lose it. 

Advantages of long term trading over intraday trading: