Senin, 28 Maret 2016

Forex investment strategy ~ forex trading robot competition




Today I want to write a short post on how to invest in Forex. Foreign exchange market has been mostly place for short term speculation. However, if you learn how to pick up Forex pairs and buy them on the bottom and sell them at the top (and reverse there by going short) you will not have to concentrate on jumping in and out of the market on a daily basis, but sit through bigger market moves and enjoy bigger profits with smaller efforts. I do day trading, but I have said it a number of times that I am more of a swing trader, pattern trader and a trend trader. I do not like micro analysis as much as I like macro technical analysis. I do both daily, but I prefer seeing the big picture to seeing micro picture.