Kamis, 24 Maret 2016

How to trade calm range ~ forex trading botswana




I want to start the article by referring back to my last post where I said that I expected Japanese Yen to strengthen against all other pairs. As you may see the trend shift (from bearish to bullish) did not materialize and my stop losses were hit. However, it was a ‘pre-planned’ loss and I am not stressed about it at all. I often start building a line of my positions in the direction of an ‘expected’ trend and if it does not happen I can suffer a loss of about 10 to 15 percent. However, if it does happen I easily double my account. That happened a lot of times. The most important thing is to limit your losses and multiply your profits when they come. Ok, now let’s move to today’s topic – calm range trading strategy.

If you want to consistently make money trading you must take only those trades that offer you better odds of winning and ignoring those that are average or poor ones. This might be said easier than done, but as practice makes everything perfect you can learn to find these high profitability odds trades quite easily. The hardest thing, actually is not to find them, but to patiently skip all those daily ‘half-good and half bad’ trades.

Be sure to read my other articles on the subject and watch a video: