Senin, 21 Maret 2016

How to make money trading ~ forex trading by robot




How to make money trading? I guess all of us who got fascinated by the fact that one can live trading securities asked ourselves and others the question. It sometimes seems that making profits in financial markets has become a phenomenon of ‘Loch Ness monster’ – everybody has heard about it, but who has really seen it. In the same fashion you have heard that it is possible to make money trading, but have not heard who has done it. There are quite a few people who live on the money they make trading stocks, futures and Forex. Read the series of ‘Market Wizards’ by Jack Schwager to learn about the people and how they did it. Although, I have had mixed results in my trading career I can say that I have made more than I lost trading Forex. In the post I want to share with you some key elements that you should deal with before you can become profitable.

When you finish the article be sure to read my other posts on the subject:

How to make money trading breakouts
Trading supply and demand 
Nicolas Darvas trading system
How to trade London session
Top 15 forex trading strategies