Minggu, 20 Maret 2016

My 3 top Forex news releases ~ are forex trading robots real



I have written a lot about importance of Forex news in day trading. These events give us day traders a lot of opportunities to make a lot of pips quite fast. Of course, news trading is pretty risky and requires a lot of patience, practice, experience, very strict money management rules and ability to make decisions fast when things go not as we have planned. In the article I want to single out those Forex news releases that are my favorite. 

First of all, I want to say what criteria I have for news releases to trade them. If you look at the schedule of those events and then look at market reactions to them, both before the release and after the release you will quickly notice that some events have very low importance, some have medium importance and yet others have very high importance. The latter are in my area of interest. 

Big movements in securities are necessary for money to be made on these news releases. These are not often, but when they happen you are rewarded for your patience and discipline.